THE ART of LEADERSHIP: level 3
A 7-day deep dive into human consciousness, providing the insights and skill sets to lead and facilitate transformation in groups, organizations, and communities.
The ART Leadership Training Program is designed for graduates of our Level 1 and 2 courses to deepen and broaden their Authentic Relating practice across all personal and professional domains, and to empower participants to become leaders of Authentic Relating and catalysts of cultural transformation.
This 7-day program is the most efficient, powerful, and sustainably transformational Authentic Relating leadership training anywhere in the world. We've combined and sequenced the most cutting edge training tools and practices to provide participants with a training process that is rigorous, challenging, and empowering.
Participants can expect the following experiences and outcomes from the ART Leadership Training Program:
- The practice of Authentic Relating at the embodied level - the equivalent of speaking a language or playing an instrument without thinking about it, letting go of the structures that were necessary early on and learning to flow freely with the practice
- Depths of self-awareness and insight - the ability to both identify and articulate personal experience in real time, and to track previously unconscious patterns, habits, projections, and stories
- A set of powerful tools and practices to take out into the world and create contexts of human connection in all social domains, and enroll people into those contexts.
- A clear sense of purpose and mission in the world - we leverage the group field to reflect the essential values of each participant through the means of expertly facilitated practices
- Expanded capacity and newfound ability to facilitate groups toward coherence and trust, and to name the un-named in service of cultivating a shared perspective
- A profound journey of living, breathing, and dreaming Authentic Relating with other staff and participants for five intense days of practice
Participants will have multiple opportunities to step into leadership and facilitation during the course, with rigorous guidance and feedback from course leaders and other participants. If there are any blind spots, distorted frames of thinking, or limiting beliefs, we will lovingly sniff them out and work together to create a new context of empowered leadership.
As part of the Leadership Training Program, we will be conducting group calls both before and after the course to support participants in maximizing the learning available during the course, and to address real-world incidents and situations as they arise.
Ongoing Participant Contact
All graduating participants of the Leadership Training Program will be added to our closed group page on Facebook. We are also looking to our LTP graduates to be collaborators and partners in helping us bring Authentic Relating far and wide, and expanding our network of practitioners worldwide.
Course Leader Track
ART is rapidly growing and we are always seeking qualified Course Leaders, and anticipate identifying candidates for future course leadership from the pool of LTP graduates. For those graduates who may be interested in pursuing a track towards course leadership, this is the course for you and you can expect to be in conversation with us to take next steps.
Please note that acceptance to the Leadership Course is by application only, and is open to graduates of our Level 1 course. Please email us at email@example.com to express interest and begin the application process.
ART LEVEL 3 UPCOMING DATES:
- December 1 to 8 - Ubud, Bali